What if everything you believed about happiness and promotion was wrong?
“The Science of Happiness meets the God of Happiness.” Did you know, circumstantial things like money, good-looks, and geography, only affect our happiness by about 10%? So, what accounts for the other 90%? And what if there was a way to predict and increase your odds of experiencing happiness and promotion? Amidst absurd humor, bizarre stats, and hilarious story-telling, Broken Escalators explores the 10 Counter-Intuitive Myths of promotion and happiness.
Available Now From These Retailers
What Others Are Saying
"Peter Haas absolutely knows how to blend data, humor and truth perfectly to create a fast, insightful and hard-hitting book. His myths are on point. His research is spot on. And his truths will change you.”
Founder of Next Level Church, Fort Myers, FL
Author of The Key to Everything
"I think this book will cause the reader to look deeper into their own relationship with God and how they affect others around them."
Lead Pastor, Bayside Community Church, Bradenton, FL
"Utilizing his gift for comedic storytelling, Peter draws you in and makes you laugh, then pulls a one-two punch with jaw-dropping statistics and powerful myth-debunking Scripture passages."
President of OneHope
"Great mix of comedy meets conviction. Peter’s playful yet profound approach to life will definitely make you think hard and laugh often.”
New York Times best selling author of The Circle Maker
Lead Pastor of National Community Church
"It's not only a very important read for anyone looking to grow in their spiritual, personal and professional life–it's also one of the most fun and thought-provoking books you'll pick up all year."
Lead Pastor, Camino de Vida, Lima Peru
Author of Honour Found